Selby Jennings has partnered with one of the leading names in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency markets. This is a chance to join a market-leading Client Services teams working with some of the largest hedge funds, investment managers, market makers and wealth managers.
Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Serve as the primary account manager for institutional clients, working alongside the sales teams from the top of the funnel through to on platform support
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing institutional clients.
- Successfully manage the integration of clients into the institutional product suite.
- Be a subject matter expert for any client queries.
- Understand the complexity of your client and manage the multi-product client workflows and strategies to ensure that the best service is provided to the Institutional Clients.
Account Manager Job Requirements.
- Motivated to proved the highest level of client support.
- A demonstrated experience within Prime Brokerage Services or Relationship Managements roles.
- Experience with relationship or account management for institutional clients, liaising with executive and C level clients.
- In-depth knowledge of global financial markets, especially: prime brokerage, margin and lending.
- Existing interest, knowledge and passion for Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are advantageous.
If you believe you are a good fit for this role please apply directly or email