- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 19
Prime Client Operations Representative - Asset Servicing # 128172
- Single point of contact for Prime Brokerage clients & business unit responsible for:
- All query management related to Corporate Actions, Income & Proxy events.
- Measure, analyze client work drivers targeting efficiency opportunities.
- Participate in process improvements, requirements gathering, UAT and implementations when necessary.
- Prepare for client visits and scorecard targets.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Well versed SME in Corporate Actions, Income & Proxy events with demonstrable experience in Financial Services.
- Able to lead client conversations &meetings with good outcomes and relationship fostering.
- Risk oriented, able to work against deadlines in pressurized environment.
- Adapt quickly to changing business/client needs.
- Background in Equity/Fixed Income settlement & Derivative transactions a plus.
- Excellent written/oral communicant with good presentation skills.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.