- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 18 Oct 18
Prime Client Operations - Prime Finance Client Coverage # 118642
Client Operations is a global team of 92 operations professionals focused on providing extraordinary client service to our external and internal business partners. The Prime Brokerage Client Operations Representative (PB-COR) supports the Prime Services CSRs and their clients with dedicated, value added front-to-back transaction management services including trade file monitoring, transaction facilitation and exception remediation. Each PB-COR strives to continually improve his/her understanding of each client's specific structure and requirements in order to improve efficiency and exceed expectations with the goal of providing the most controlled and admired operations experience. Internal and external relationship management, operational risk mitigation along with timely and accurate execution are the key attributes of this role.
- Works directly with Prime clients on behalf of business unit across Equity and Index flow desks
- Ensures all client queries are addressed timely
- Assist to resolve trade breaks/allocations
- Confirm cash flows for ultimate processing
- Develop overall understanding of client to identify scope of efficiency and pain points that support work driver analysis
- Work with global peers/participates in team meetings & various workshops to drive client experience
- Opportunity to meet and partake in external client meetings
Open to discussing flexible/agile working.
- Experience in equity swap and derivatives processing
- Client service/day to day client interaction
- Excellent written and oral communicant
- Problem solving skillset and ability to work under pressure and within deadlines
- Appetite to re-engineer, push change & efficiency
- University degree/certification - business major preferred
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.