- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- TMF Group
- 19 Mar 19
The Pricing Specialist is responsible for maintaining, tracking and building pricing models to be able to price products and services in line with business needs whilst support our Global Sales Team.
This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to senior stakeholders globally across the business, get involved in interesting bids and provide essential support to help TMF reach its goals. The positions reports into the Global Pricing Manager.
- Provide the Sales teams with the response to Commercial questions contained in TMF's customer proposals / Tender responses.
- Liaise with Sales Team on commercial propositions.
- Maintain and enhance the pricing tools for use by our Bid Management teams.
- Work with the legal team to ensure an appropriate level of T&C's review takes place for all Tenders, highlight both commercial and legal risk to relevant governance authority prior to opportunity sign-off
- Financial modelling of opportunities following qualification, product and legal reviews and selection of pricing methodology
- Presentation of pricing proposals to management teams ensuring appropriate sign off prior to submission
- Reporting into Global Pricing Manager, with regular integration with Global Sales, Bid Management, Group Legal, and regional Finance.
- Business partner with stakeholders, to challenge and advise, in order to deliver best practice service.
- Strong operational finance and management accounting experience
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA) or BA/BSc (or equivalent) preferable but not essential
- Proven success in a business partnering finance role in a fast paced, changing environment;
- Experience and success in supporting commercial negotiations
- A self-starter with proactive 'can-do' work ethic and takes initiative to identify current and potential problems and determines the best solution.
- Excellent analytical, communication and influencing skills (both written and oral), preferably with commercial exposure in previous roles
- Ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders, e.g. sales, finance, client operations.
- Strong excel skills
- Strong track record of being able to work independently.
- Knowledge of TMF's range of services