My client, a leading financial services company, is currently looking for a Pricing analyst to sit within the Mortgages and Savings function. This person should have strong experience within Pricing and have a background in statistics and quantitative analysis. The candidate will be employed on a contact basis in London.
- Enhance the pricing of mortgage products to achieve targets.
- Work with other colleagues across function to ensure that propositions complement each other.
- Build a deep and insightful understanding of customer behaviour
- Support the delivery of dynamic pricing and commercial actions that will help with the analysis of the Group's mortgage strategy
- This will involve understanding the drivers of trading performance; complex data and supporting recommendations to deliver commercial objectives across multiple levers, including pricing
- Strong background in Statistics and Quantitative Analysis
- Analytical Skills & Experience dealing with large data sources
- Extensive Pricing experience- preferably around Mortgages
- Financial services or Banking experience