Our client, a leading global consultancy are looking for a bright and talented individual to join their expanding London market team.
This is a non-traditional consultancy offering flexible hours and excellent study support whilst working alongside some of the most reputable actuaries in the market. The successful candidate will be a strong self-starter demonstrating the ability to work with initiative in this client facing role.
Our client would like:
- Degree in mathematical/statistics-based subject with a minimum grade of 2:1
- Part-qualified actuary with experience in reserving, capital modeling and/or pricing within the General Insurance market
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Experience in Actuarial/data science software i.e. VBA, R or Python would make you a strong candidate
- Exposure to machine learning or big data techniques desirable