EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Presales Treasury Consultant
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 18 Feb 18
We are looking for a Treasury Pre-Sales Consultant to work on SaaS Treasury and Payment sales.
You will work in a team with Sales Managers to understand the clients' requirements, prepare RFP proposal and filling in questionnaire and give extensive product demonstrations and workshops.
- Sells specific products and services developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted Corporate Treasury solutions.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates specialized product knowledge in payments solutions, market and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes "deals" that meet customer expectations and FIS's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate company resources per the resources plan to provide product marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Takes an active role in directing/managing various field sales organization solicitations.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed."
- Good knowledge of Corporate Treasury management including Front Office, Back Office, Middle Office, Cash Management, Accounting and IFRS and payment.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate at different levels within an organization
- Proven ability to listen, extrapolate information and demonstrate a solution to the customer
- Ability to effectively learn new products and services and demonstrate these articulately
- Fluent English is a must. Good writing skills. Other languages are considered a plus- German and French
- Working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international firm
- Joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.