Pre-sales - Enterprise Data Management Software
- GBP50000 - GBP90000 per annum + competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 30 Nov 17 2017-11-30
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Presales Consultant to boost their career within a leading Asset Management software vendor, the Presales Consultant will be expected to travel will be given the chance to work for some of the most exciting clients within the financial industry. Our client focuses on a variety of aspects around Asset Management and provides an integrated front, middle and back office solution to their clients.
Pre-sales - Enterprise Data Management software
Pre-sales Consultant required to join a leading Asset Management software vending company in the City of London. The company are currently undergoing a period of expansion and are looking for highly skilled Pre-sales consultants to come and join their sales team.
The ideal Pre-sales Consultant would have vast experience within a sales/ product environment and would come from and Asset Management background. Our client focuses on a variety of aspects around Asset Management and provides an Enterprise Data Management solution to the Investment Management industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled Pre-sales Consultant to boost their career within a leading Asset Management software vendor, the Pre-sales Consultant will be expected to travel will be given the chance to work for some of the most exciting clients within the financial industry.
Responsibilities of the Pre-sales - Enterprise Data Management Software
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge and expertise with customers on buy-side best practices.
- Working closely with the Sales team to qualify new opportunities
- Configuring applications for demonstrations and workshops
- Analysing all the requirements that have been gathered.
- Create offer templates
- Assist the Sales team for proposals and information
Key Knowledge and Experience for the Pre-sales - Enterprise Data Management Software
- Previous experience doing this role within Financial Services, more specifically within Asset Management software
- Technical background (started as a developer)
- Business background or in-depth product knowledge.
- Focus on buy-side and front, middle or back office.
- Highly self-motivated
- Excellent communication and confident presenter
'nice to have'
- Have an eye on the competitive landscape and market trends.
- Degree - 2.1 or above
Keywords: Pre-sales, Asset Management, Developer, Product Owner, Technical BA
Location: City Of London
Salary: Up to £90,000 - with the ability to be flexible depending on experience
If you are interested in this Pre-sales opportunity please apply today with an up to date CV to Georgia Cousins.
Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.