Pre-Sales VP EMEA
- 100K +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Optimus E2E
- 21 Feb 19
With over over 20 offices, 700 clients and 90 partners across more than 26 countries our client is looking to hire an experienced pre-sales professional to join their Business Development Team, EMEA.
Summary of the Role:
- Business development activities as well as core involvement with the sales cycle from lead generation to contract closure, pipeline development and sustainability across EMEA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ownership, preparation and execution of all prospect and business development product/solutions presentations, demonstrations to prospect type workshops and Proof-of-Concepts (POC’s) with proprietary prospect data.
- Providing feedback to Product Management of any trends or consistent requests from prospects that will drive new product innovation and functionality.
- Working with various internal teams demonstrating leadership and responsible teamwork at every level.
- Orchestrate internal resources as well as partner’s teams to meet the needs of the sales process at a project management level.
- Taking responsibility of preparation and completion of all proposal responses (RFP, RFI, ITT etc).
- Strong informal leadership skills.
- Strong practical experience and technical pre-sale, account management/sales support and project management role.
- Deep Understanding, Experience and knowledge of financial modelling, quantitative analytics and risk management field from either banking, insurance industry, asset/investment management/ advisory, other financial institutions is essential.
- Excellent understanding of current Risk and Pricing field trends as well as Technology field is essential.
- Programming skills in one or more programming languages such as Microsoft Excel VBA, C/C++, C# and/or Java is a benefit.
- Derivatives and regulatory knowledge is also an advantage.
- The candidate should have excellent communication and presentation skills fit for senior management partners/clients auditory, both oral and written. English is essential, Additional European languages are a strong benefit.
- Frequent travel across the region are essential.
- Ability to work offline, during travel, built right communication with global and regional team and effectively time manage between work and private life.
- MBA, MS, or Equivalent Master level quality degree is a very strong benefit.
- Financial, PM, Sales, Account management courses are a very strong benefit.