EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Pre-Sales Specialist - Cloud Solutions
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- Competitive + Corporate Benefits Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
FIS is a global leader in financial services technology, in areas of retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, Insurance, risk and compliance, consulting and outsourcing solutions. Through the depth and breadth of our solutions portfolio, global capabilities and domain expertise, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and employs more than 53,000 people worldwide!
Our size, the quality of our staff, our diverse global locations, and myriad areas of expertise all create an exciting place to work, learn, develop and build a successful career!
This is an exciting role for an energetic candidate wanting to break the shackles of their desk job. The role involves being at the leading edge of our business, facing clients and prospects, and forming solutions in the pursuit of selling FIS Cloud and Technical services. We have a very established set of solutions and client base and continue to grow.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Engage in sales endeavours to help European sales team reach sales targets, working with all European sales people
• Work with sales team to complete RFPs, services and license proposals, help to form deal strategies, arrange resource where needed
• Form positive and professional relationships with customers in pursuit of ongoing client management and sales
• Assist in helping create and standardise pre-sales collateral/proposals
• Assist with feeding back market information to product management, development and managed services teams.
The Role Requires:
• Degree qualified and substantial experience in technology service provision or consulting
• Strong knowledge of cloud trends and data centre/cloud service provisions
• Ability to think on your feet and communicate confidently & effectively with customers
• Handle multiple small projects at once
• Ability to work effectively with a variety of personality types and backgrounds, both internally and with clients
• Strong understanding of the IT landscape around our products, in particular grid and cloud processing solutions (can be learnt as these are specific to our products)
• The position will require short-term travelling to clients within Europe
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.