- £70,000 - £90,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners
Our client is a highly reputable boutique Fintech providing software solutions to enhance the performance of active investment managers. The Pre-Sales Consultant is an integral member of the team which is responsible for business development in the EMEA region. The role will be to provide technical support within a prospect/client environment, with a focus on hedge funds, asset managements, and pension funds, across a range of product suites including Real time Market Data - Trading Enhancement and Analysis - Research Management and Regulation - Market & Trade Surveillance including Compliance and Risk.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Working closely with Sales and Professional Services teams on RFPs and pitches for new business and putting together business cases to support these proposals.
- Attend meetings with prospective clients, presenting proposals alongside the sales team and providing technical expertise.
- Work closely with clients to devise effective solutions.
- Respond to clients following RFIs and producing detailed costings.
- Ensuring that client requirements are adequately reflected in the company’s product pipeline, where appropriate.
- Work with the professional services team to provide ongoing support for clients post-implementation.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position.
- A SME with extensive cloud-based software systems experience.
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical individuals in a way that is easy to understand.
- Previous experience working within the vendor space, ideally selling solutions to the buyside.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- A genuine team player, with a can do attitude.