Post-Trade Analyst - Capital Markets - Custody - Securities - Research
- £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornwallis Elt
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
Post-Trade Analyst – Capital Markets – Custody – Securities – Financial Services – Research – Risk Our client, a market leading boutique consultancy who provide risk analysis to financial institutions require a Post-Trade Analyst on a permanent basis. Sitting within the Capital Markets team,
this individual will be responsible for the completeness and accuracy of information and risk analysis on securities market practices and infrastructures for a top tier client base, including the world’s leading banks, broker/dealers and institutional investors.
There will be the opportunity to travel globally twice a year to conduct operational reviews of infrastructures as appropriate. Opportunities for personal growth are significant as they operate within an entrepreneurial and meritocratic environment.
This role is likely to suit an individual with a few years’ experience in the securities industry with a background in (or close interaction with) custody, settlements or clearing.
- 1/2 years experience in securities services or related industry
- Understanding of capital markets structure and transaction life-cycles.
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong, effective and fluent oral and written communication skills
- BA/BSc in finance-related subject at 2:1 award or above.
- Spanish language skills would be an advantage
Cornwallis Elt is an Employment Agency and has been listed 3 times in The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 of the UK`s fastest growing private companies, as well as in the Recruitment International Top 250, Top 50 in IT and the Recruiter Fast 50. You can also follow our live roles on the website at http://www.cornwalliselt.com/live_roles and on Twitter: https://twitter.com/cornwalliselt