We are recruiting for a leading Wealth Management firm looking for a Portfolio Risk Manager to join their business in a role focused on implementing the Portfolio Risk Monitoring Plan for the business. Managing a team of two this is a great opportunity for someone to make that next step up in their career in this field.
- Developing, overseeing and contributing to the execution of the Portfolio Risk Monitoring Plan, including performance monitoring, Asset allocation monitoring and Investment selection monitoring.
- Identifying and following up on actions that arise as a result of the monitoring plan;
- Preparing and presenting of findings and recommendations to relevant committees;
- Reviewing and following up on investment guideline breaches with Investment Managers
- Primary contact for Investment Managers for ad hoc and non-standard/complex queries relating to Portfolio Risk;
- Acting as subject matter expert on all key Portfolio Risk metrics and practices
- Proactively working with Investment Managers and senior managers to identify areas of expansion/improvement to Portfolio Risk monitoring practices, in keeping with industry best practice;
- Designing and developing Portfolio Risk policies and procedures;
- Managing a team of 2 direct reports
- Ad hoc projects as and when required.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a similar Portfolio Risk role within a Wealth Management or Private Client business.
- CFA and/or CISI qualifications desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbally.
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.