Stanhope Capital Group provides asset management and advisory services to private clients, charities, and institutions around the world. Founded in 2004, the group offers a full range of services – wealth management, consulting, merchant banking and alternative investments – in an environment where the interests of partners and employees are aligned with clients.
After the merger with US based FWM – owner of Forbes Family Trust, LGL and Optima – Stanhope Capital Group is now one of the world’s largest independent global wealth management and advisory firms overseeing close to USD 24 billion of client assets with offices in London, Geneva, Paris, New York, Philadelphia, and Palm Beach.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced administrator to support the private funds activities. The role spans a wide range of responsibilities across capital raising projects, shareholders’ relationship management, and client service for the Company’s managed funds.
The successful candidate will enjoy working in a team and be able to build a strong rapport with clients and colleagues.
What you’ll be doing
Includes but is not limited to:
- Supporting the team on all aspects of fundraising and ongoing investor requests
- Organising and maintaining the pipeline of investors along with the on-boarding
- Coordinate closings and other corporate events
- Implementation and assessment of regulatory changes/new regulatory requirements
- Participating in producing corporate documents for investors and third parties
- Main point of contact for investors
- Managing LP relationships globally
- Experience with AML/KYC procedures and requirements
- Experience of working with or for a big fund administrator
- Excellent written and spoken English and French
- Operational knowledge of FATCA, CRS
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office product suite (particularly Excel)
- Ability to build excellent working relationships both internally and externally
- Highly organised
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure and strong follow-through skills
Stanhope Capital LLP positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief.