Portfolio Manager - Tier 1 Investment Bank
- Up to 600p/d
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Radley James
- 29 Aug 18 2018-08-29
A leading Investment Bank in London is looking to hire an exceptional Portfolio Management professional to take on an exciting cross-divisional role within Technology. The successful candidate will manage and support a set of projects that aim to remediate specific high-risk items when identified.
- On-going tracking, Reporting, Communication and Governance
- Ownership and management of the project meetings and supporting materials
- Provision of overall guidance to participants for the appropriate level to support governance for key deliverables and escalation of issues
- RAID management
- Creation and maintenance of SharePoint Lists, per missioning and workflow
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact and empathize with development teams, demonstrating the ability to act as a value add partner for those teams.
- Must be comfortable working with senior level managers across a global organization.
- Proven ability to influence and challenge status-quo, improve processes and drive results.
- Willingness to take ownership and accountability to execute and deliver on goals; strong commitment to high quality standards.
- Proficiency in other Microsoft Office products, particularly Powerpoint and Sharepoint skills and knowledge.
- Background in managing Technology projects, specifically Risk Management with focus on Entitlements or Access Management