- £ Competitive + Great Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
A renowned hedge fund is seeking a talented Quantitative Portfolio Managers with a track record in systematic trading strategies.
Portfolio Manager - Systematic Strategies
A renowned hedge fund is seeking a talented Quantitative Portfolio Manager with a track record in systematic trading strategies.
Candidates will bring and retain ownership of their IP, as well as work with colleagues to develop new alpha driven strategies. Candidates should come from a quantitative / trading background and have at least 6 months of a live track record with a systematically traded strategy with consistent monthly returns. All asset classes are of interest, but equities, futures, and currencies are the most of interest.
The successful candidate will join a team of Traders / Portfolio Manager based in London. They will have the responsibility of trading strategies which can range from option market making, futures market making, systematic, discretionary or something we have not thought of.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
· Trading a portfolio
· Totally responsible for the revenue generation on your portfolio
· Be expected to manage the risk profile within the limits provided by the firm's Risk department
- Developing a systematic macro trading strategy with the support of quantitative analysts and developers.
· Develop systematic strategies which exploit statistically-based predictive signals associated with various market inefficiencies.
· Manage own quantitative investment portfolio
The successful applicant will have:
· Five or more years of trading experience
· Proven track record of profitability
· Strong work ethic with attention to detail
· Disciplined trading style
· Ability to work under pressure
· Ability to work on multiple products
· Work well as part of a team.
· Strong understanding of risk in your products
· Have a live track record of at least one year, with a PnL of at least +10 million USD
· Have experience with fully systematic, quantitative strategies with simulated annualized Sharpe of at least 2.0
· Have strategies trading global equities (cash), futures and currencies (spot and forwards)
Location: London & Paris
Salary: £ Competitive + Bonus
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or email@example.com for more details