Coban Capital is a startup global alternative investment management firm . We seek to strictly pursue a diverse array of investment strategies across asset classes in global markets and geographies utilising a propriety risk management process. Please visit www.cobancapital.com
We are only seeking candidates with Great quantitative portfolio management experience and intimate knowledge of systematic strategies to partner with. We are seeking for Portfolio Managers who have an outstanding track record, with hands on experience running systematic,statistically-driven,scalable trading strategies.Portfolio Manager candidates should have experience with all aspects of the research process including methodology selection,data collection and analysis, testing, prototyping, backtesting and performance monitoring. The chosen candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of financial assets on behalf of the firm.
- Have a live track record of at least 2 years, with PnL of at least +10 million USD.
- Have experience with fully systematic, quantitative strategies with simulated annualised Sharpe of at least 2.5 or greater.
- Have strategies trading global equities (cash) , futures and currencies (spot and forwards)
- Excellent investment track record with defined risk framework and parameters.
- Expertise in alpha research and modelling,portfolio construction,optimisation,risk management and trade execution.
- Minimum 2 years experience in developing systematic approaches to trading.
If you are intrested in being considered for a Portfolio Manager position with us, please email PMCandidates@cobancapital.com