A Leading Global Investment Bank in London is looking for an experienced Credit analyst to manage a portfolio of Infrastructure loans. The role offers a great opportunity to grow in a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the Position:
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of Project Finance loan transactions within Infrastructure.
- Reporting on the data for the portfolio
- Working to review and analyse the the construction, technical and operational reports.
- Completing the due diligence and administration of the loans and associated KYC consideration.
Key requirements of the Position:
- Exposure to project finance theory.
- Experience of completing credit analysis across a diverse loans portfolio.
- BSc in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering or an equivalent in other science disciplines.
- Experience of Infrastructure and/or social housing.
- Willing to be based in London