Portfolio Manager - Distressed/ Restructured Opportunities - London - new role Jan 2018 - to MD level
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Greenwich Partners
- 17 Jan 18 2018-01-17
Superb opportunity to join this major credit fund.
Our client is an impressive global credit fund, with an outstanding reputation in the subinvestment grade space.
They are now looking to recruit a Portfolio Manager to their team, to focus on the Distressed Debt and Restructuring space.
The role will work on the identification of, and the investment within, distressed debt and restructuring situations in the EMEA region, and the portfolio management of those investments once made.
The role will drive the distressed strategt for the fund, and is a senior role.
They are looking for someone who will have a background as follows:
- Distressed Debt Investor at another fund
- Special situations investor
- Senior Distressed / prop trader with a tier one bank
- MD level or similar leve of experience
- Outstanding track record withi the sector
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an exceptional track record of successful investing in distressed and/ or special situations.