- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Apsara Capital LLP
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Apsara Capital is the only investment firm in Europe focusing exclusively on the water sector. Our team is comprised of three outstanding individuals who have decades of experience in stock analysis, statistics, quantitative investment strategies, and business development.
Over the past 18 months we have developed a powerful stock screening tool based on statistical learning that enables us to pick the best listed water stocks, and we are looking for a co-portfolio manager with a solid grounding in fundamental analysis, a very good understanding of risk, and familiarity with a variety of statistical techniques to assist us in refining our investment process, co-manage our investment portfolio, and grow our AUM.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Portfolio construction
- Risk analysis and management
- Performance attribution analysis
Required Skills and Experience:
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Minimum of a Masters in a quantitative field
- Proven ability to manage risk
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and programming languages (such as R, Python, VBA, or MATLAB)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 8 May 2018.