This market leading, independent, asset manager who manage both fixed income and equity strategies globally, are currently seeking an Investment Performance & Risk Analytics Analyst to join their Investment Analytics team. The role will be primarily responsible for providing analytical support to maintain and accelerate performance analytics capability. The role would suit an individual who is keen to actively be part of the ongoing development, implementation and improvement of the performance analytics and brings strong quantitative, qualitative, systems and project capability.
- Producing periodic and ad hoc performance reporting and analytics on Sylvan and FactSet Performance Systems
- Producing monthly risk reports and ad hoc requests on Barra.
- Ongoing liaison with Portfolio Managers to identify and understand drivers of investment performance
- Ongoing liaison with Client Services in London and US to assist with client reporting and marketing requirements.
- Ownership of continuous process improvement within the Investment Analytics team.
- Contributing to the overall Investment Analytics function and to project work as appropriate.
- Degree in Mathematics or Statistics is preferred but not essential.
- CFA or studying towards;
- Knowledge of Fixed Income mathematics.
- Knowledge of performance, attribution and benchmarks.
- Attention to accuracy and detail;
- Numerate; solid analytical and research skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Willingness to learn SQL /VBA to assist with continual improvements
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills;
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback