Policy Quality Analytics VP - London
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Goldman Sachs International
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB OPERATIONS
Operations is a dynamic, multi-faceted division that partners with all parts of the firm to provide banking, securities, and asset management services to clients around the world. In addition, Operations provides essential risk management and controls to preserve and enhance the firm's assets and its reputation. For every new product launched and every trade executed, it is Operations that develops and manages the processes and controls that enable business flow.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS YOUR IMPACT
Are you passionate about driving change in a dynamic operational field, protecting the Firm's reputation and striving to improve client experience? This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and driven individual to work as part of a global team delivering an impactful change program that will shape the future of the regulatory risk space.
Policy & Quality Analytics team within Client On-boarding manages the control framework and oversight of a broad spectrum of Firm's Anti Money Laundering policies that impact Securities on-boarding teams. We work closely with Compliance, Operations and Technology teams for successful policy implementation and control oversight to meet regulatory obligations.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Drive change initiatives in order to uplift the function, processes and tools in alignment with the Division's and the Team's target operating model
- Partner with Due Diligence, Compliance and Technology teams to understand and address root causes of issues in the Due Diligence space
- Build relationships with a wide variety and seniority of stakeholders in order to understand the business needs, the risks involved and the best ways for the PQA team to add value to the organisation
- Continuously seek out opportunities to improve policies and procedures with an objective to enhance client experience with the Firm's on-boarding processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong track record of leadership and delivering quality solutions in risk management or audit related functions
- Effective and influential communication skills, ability to build consensus and manage the balance between risk appetite and commercial outlook
- Previous experience in managing and developing a team
- Previous experience or understanding of anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) rules, regulations and processes is desirable
- Capable of working to deadlines in a high volume, high-pressure environment while maintaining positive attitude
- Proven ability to work well in a global team environment
- Ability to adapt to change and new challenges
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.