Policy Governance Manager (Fixed Term Contract)
- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum + TBC
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- Robert Walters UK
- 27 Nov 17 2017-11-27
A rarely available Policy Governance Manager role has become available at a highly regarded Investment Management firm based in London. The role will offer scope to deliver key strategic and technical book with an Investment Management business undertaking Policy Governance work.
Responsibilities of the Policy Governance Manager:
- Lead and manage the Policy Governance team.
- Support and delivery of reviewing, embedding and providing evidence for the Policy Assurance Program.
- Develop an oversight process within the business to ensure policies are implemented effectively by policy owners and understood across all relevant business areas.
- Maintain and build proactive relationships with senior management and policy owners to ensure policies remain fit for purpose.
- Assist in the development of risk management framework and controls across the firm.
- Support the standardisation of Policy Assurance reporting and streamlining this process for greater efficiency.
Prerequisite Requirements for the Policy Governance Manager:
- Policy Governance documentation and understanding is essential.
- Coming from the Financial Services background is also an essential component, with senior management and executive exposure.
- Deep understanding of Controls Assurance testing, being able to provide robust framework development.
This Policy Governance Manager role offers an excellent opportunity to support a rapidly expanding Investment Management business and Risk team in London. The role will offer scope to deliver key strategic and technical book of work whilst gaining opportunity to support projects.
Should you be interested in this role and the opportunity it presents, please call me on 0207 509 8035 or email me, please be advised each applicant will be assessed against the above pre-screening criteria.