This market leading hedge fund is looking for some one to join their Platform Engineering team. As Platform Reliability Engineer, you have an opportunity to be responsible for the operation of the direct trading environment. This includes onboarding new direct trading participants, providing technical knowledge to the business development process for identifying new direct trading opportunities, working with developers to design and implement new features, and building new tools to scale and understand the trading system.
What you'll need:
- Deep experience supporting a production trading environment and supporting trading counterparties OR a production environment.
- Comfortable with Python and the ability to write and understand simple to moderate scripts
- Experience with DevOps/CICD tools such as Jenkins, ansible, git
- Good knowledge of FIX protocol
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion in making decisions
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- A rigorous, detail-oriented approach to operations
- Ability to handle shared operational and periodic on-call duties
- Reliable and predictable availability
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, either apply directly, or get in touch!