My client a leading and very well-respected Investment Management firm is looking to recruit a Platform Relationship Manager who will be responsible for a dedicated portfolio of Wealth Managers who run their own commercially independent practices, with the purpose of creating profitable long-term relationships.
The Relationship Manager serves to understand Wealth Manager needs, working collaboratively to offer appropriate solutions which help them grow their businesses, thereby producing higher revenue for them and for the company. You will lead the start-up phase and remain the primary contact throughout the whole lifecycle of the relationship to ensure Wealth Managers get the best possible experience from the company and make the best use of the services available.
* Serve as the primary Relationship Manager for dedicated portfolio of Wealth Managers, with the overall goal of creating increased revenue opportunities and asset growth.
* Proactively promote our resources and services helping Wealth Managers understand the value we can provide.
* Act as the Head Office advocate for Wealth Managers, ensuring their needs are fully understood across the business.
* Meet with Wealth Managers at regular intervals ensuring Department KPI's including asset growth targets are met.
* Ensure sales support, follow up and administrative support is completed in a timely manner via team member.
* Through targeted communications, ensure Wealth Managers are kept up to date on important information including project updates, product launches, systems enhancements and business change.
* Ensure Wealth Managers are on optimal pricing models and monitor to ensure we communicate and award loyalty breakpoints for those who achieve the required milestones.
* Take full ownership of escalated issues that arise, including any time critical cases, and co-ordinate with relevant business areas to ensure a suitable outcome is achieved.
* Oversee CF30 FCA applications, liaising with the firm's Compliance team, ensuring that packs are appropriately signed off before submitting to the FCA.
* Lead and co-ordinate all start-up activity to ensure a smooth transition for new offices who join the firm.
* Ensure the documented procedures are followed and are completed within the required timescales.
* Track and proactively report status updates to Wealth Managers and ensure obstacles are removed.
* Contribute to Wealth Manager specific projects and initiatives when required. Ensure that all department specific Portal content is accurate, up to date, easy to understand and relevant.
* Recognize when guidance owned by other departments needs to be changed and use the appropriate influencing skills to resolve.
* Experience in the UK Financial Services industry, specifically with good working knowledge of the private client wealth management sector.
* Established track record of Relationship Management or Account Management with a focus on sales.
* People management experience.
* Previous experience of working with the custodian Pershing.
* Confident with excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
* Strong listening skills with the ability to problem solve.
* Sound influencing skills.
Charles Levick Limited are a leading global financial recruiter providing innovative solutions across Capital Markets, Financial and Professional Services organisations. Founded in 2008, Charles Levick is privately owned and operates from offices based within the City of London and New York.
A truly independent company with a global reach, we pride ourselves on delivering honest and intelligent guidance developing long term sustainable relationships. Our breadth of expertise and services allow us to deliver solutions across our sectors ranging from junior analyst through to C-Suite requisitions, all delivered with exceptional levels of attention to detail and service that have helped us to grow into the organisation we are today.
We have managed to build an enviable reputation partnering a diverse range of large and small organisations initially within London, but now globally, actively supporting clients across Europe, Asia and the US. With decades of experience, we have been able to develop a substantial knowledge of our markets as well as building loyal relationships with our clients and candidates.
Our business is devised of 5 core areas of specialisation: