In this role you would be; rolling out Kubernetes for the company, globally. Using Python to build applications, in a Linux environment. Also working with the latest technology to improve their trading systems. This role sits within one of the most successful hedge funds on the market. They are looking for someone who has a passion for automation and who has a focus on improving system availability.
This company has a flat strcuture, meaning that exposure to other desks and areas of the business is huge. It is also a very agile environment; a candidate who joins will be implementing new technology very quickly.
This is a 'tech first' fund, the engineers make decisions on how to resolve issues, not the business.
- Automation of operational processes
- Stadardisation of monitoring methodoligies
- Owning and evolving their systems
- Developing and enabling development of high quality systems
- Python scripting at a high level
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience implementing distributed systems
- A passion for the technologies they will be working with
If this sounds good, apply directly or reach through contact detials attached.