- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Eden Capital Management
- 15 Dec 17 2017-12-15
Eden Land Planning are looking for an experienced Planning Consultant, to join our London based team.
We have a national remit that will provide the successful candidate with an interesting and challenging workload, and the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects.
You will be responsible for managing multi-disciplinary technical teams, co-ordinating the submission of planning applications for a variety of schemes, and advising on the promotion of strategic land. You will play an important part in the growth of our team.
The successful candidate will ideally be RTPI Chartered and have experience ideally gained through a career in either a local authority or private consultancy. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a successful history of dealing with clients at all levels, and a passion for quality and excellence of service. This role would suit someone looking to take the next step in their career to a management and business development role.
Main responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the preparation of planning appraisals, applications and appeal statements and other formal written advice
- Contributing to the formulation of planning strategies, including identifying potential planning risks and opportunities, and contributing to the formulation of project programmes
- Leading on the day-to-day management of projects
- Liaising with Council officers, stakeholders and members of the public
- Attending and contributing to project team meetings
- Attending and presenting at Council Planning Committee meetings and attending public consultation events
- To help in the sourcing process of suitable developments
- Manage and deliver successful projects (time, cost, quality) as Project Manager
- Manage and drive their own career path and network
- Develop and provide technical expertise
- Hold a full UK driving licence
Eden can offer unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow, with access to industry leading projects, technical specialists and technical roles. The role assumes a lot of responsibility and the successful candidate will work with planning consultants, architects, local authorities, external project managers, and colleagues within the Company to deliver projects.