Juniper Place is a technology-led investor intelligence platform that transforms the nature of asset raising for alternative asset managers and investors. We provide our clients with the insight to enable them to segment and precisely target only those investors where there is genuine mutual interest. As part of this service, we offer Institutional and Family Office investor intelligence, advisory and placement services.
What the job involves:
We seek to add a Placement Executive to our growing team. Each fundraising campaign is typically run by a deal team consisting of a Deal Captain and a Placement Executive.
Our placement team engages directly in the capital raising process for some of the leading alternative asset management firms worldwide. We deliver bespoke, data-driven campaigns utilising our investor intelligence platform. We work with a carefully selected set of high-pedigree alternative asset managers to help them accelerate their asset raising activities for funds, co-investments, or direct deals.
Requirements: Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following characteristics:
- 3+ years of placement experience for either liquid alternatives or private asset funds or co-investments. Experience in credit-related strategies would be beneficial
- Existing investor relationships useful but not essential given Juniper Place’s network and investor intelligence platform
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to handle multiple projects
- Ambitious, with a desire to take direct responsibility for managing future mandates
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- “Digitally aware”, process-oriented and with a startup/scale up mindset
- Language skills desirable
- Please note that all candidates should be eligible to work in the UK.
- Fantastic opportunity to make a tangible impact within a uniquely positioned, disruptive and scaling business
- Strong platform to build a career in the alternative asset management industry
- Accelerated learning opportunity from a highly experienced leadership team
- Benefits package to include:
- Competitive remuneration including commission structure
- Employee equity option participation (on qualification)
- Contributory pension
- Corporate health plan
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays)
- Employee volunteer scheme
- Summer Fridays and the option of flexible working.