Personal Tax Senior, Top 50 firm- North London
ATT Qualified Personal Tax Senior for a Top 50 firm in North London
I am currently working with a Top 50 firm based in North London who are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their team. This firm are expanding organically, building their business through referrals and their excellent reputation. The role of the Personal Tax Senior would be compliance focused but you will gradually gain exposure to Personal Tax advisory work. The bulk of your responsibilities will include carrying out Personal Tax returns, and reviewing the returns of junior staff.
The firm itself are a giant in the North London practice market, with their reputation and client base continually expanding through referrals. The firm has a modern approach to staff welfare, with mental heath awareness weeks, regular socials and team events, as well as flexi-working and work from home.
- Managing your own portfolio of Personal Tax clients
- Carrying out the compliance for your own Personal Tax portfolio plus ad hoc advisory
- Identifying planning opportunities
- Liaising with HMRC
- Assisting with the mentoring of junior staff and reviewing the work of tax assistants
- Must be ATT or ACCA qualified and have begun studying towards the CTA or are CTA qualified.
- Are keen and eagar to develop and learn your skills and tax knowledge
- Must have at least 3-4 years of experience in a tax role, with exposure to both Personal and Corporation tax
CTA Qualified Personal Tax Senior
I am currently working with a North London top 100 firm are looking for a Personal TaxTax Senior to join their team. This firm are expanding organically, building their business through referrals and their excellent repuation. The role of Personal Tax Senior is an excellent opportunity for a Semi-Senior looking for a promotion or a Senior looking to move into one of the best firms in North London. This firm offers a competitive salary and some of the best benefits in the current practice market.
- You will be covering all aspects of year-end tax returns, accounts and P11Ds.
- Communicating with clients and HMRC and
- Advising clients of measures they can take to reduce their Tax liability.
- You will be reviewing and supervising the work of Trainees / Assistants.
- You will be ideally ATT qualified with a view to studying your CTA qualification
- Have a minimum of 3 years Personal Tax experience
- Have experience of Personal Tax compliance and be comfortable reviewing the tax returns of junior staff
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.