Personal Tax Senior, North London firm.
Personal Tax Senior for a Top 60 sized firm in North London.
A top 60 sized firm in North London are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving firm in North London where you will be managing your own portfolio of Personal Tax clients and working closely alongside the tax team.
The role itself has been created through natural expansion which will naturally mean there is significant room for progression. The client would like an ATT or ACCA qualified Personal Tax professional, who is either studying towards the CTA or are open to studying it. The role is compliance focused but you will gain more exposure to advisory. The Role:
- Preparing annual tax returns (individuals. partnerships, trusts and forms 11Ds/PSAs
- Reviewing said tax returns
- Completing posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns
- Some basic exposure to trusts and estates planning
- Assisting in dealing with Enquiries raised by HMRC
- You must have a minimum of 3 years experience in a Personal Tax role
- You will be ATT/ACCA qualified and be keen to study towards the CTA qualification
- Have some experience with HNWIs and exposure to non-domiciles is helpful
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.