Personal Tax Semi Senior
- City of London
- Jun 02, 2021
- £20k - £40k
A growing accounting practice is seeking an Expat Tax and Personal Tax Assistant on a permanent basis and providing CTA/ATT study support
Are you a Tax Trainee who is seeking to join an accounting firm who are experiencing continued international growth?
I'm working with an international organisation in their recruitment for a Personal Tax and Expat Tax Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis, located in Central London.
This is an exciting time to join a growing accounting firm and gain international assignment experience whilst being supported through your accounting qualification. Your responsibilities as Personal Tax and Expat Tax Assistant:
- Responsible for a portfolio of international clients and some UK personal tax clients
- Preparation of tax estimates and UK Tax returns
- Support the Directors and Expat Tax Manager with the delivery of advisory services and ad-hoc tax projects
- UK Personal tax including income tax, capital gains tax and national insurance
- Compliance cycle, including UK Self Assessment tax returns
You will be provided with a perfect platform to continue your personal development and career progression in this position. Please apply if this sounds of interest to you and you have suitable experience relating to the above responsibilities.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.