Personal Tax Compliance Manager, North London
Personal Tax Compliance Manager, 3 Partner firm, London
A 3 Partner firm based in London are recruiting for a Personal Tax Compliance Manager to join their firm. This firm are really keen to get someone on board sooner rather than later so if you have a short term notice period, or are immediately available, please get in touch.
This role is purely compliance focused and you will be responsible for carrying out and reviewing the tax returns for the firms clients. Clients come from the sport, media and entertainment sectors, and experience of HNWIs is helpful. Your title is Manager but you will be managing the work as opposed to a team, so this role is ideal if you enjoy reviewing work but not getting involved directly in people management.
- Carrying out Personal Tax compliance
- Reviewing personal tax reviews
- Liaising with HMRC
- You will ideally be tax qualified, but being Qualified by Experience is of interest
- You have experience of liaising directly with HMRC regarding tax matters
- You will need to be comfortable with liaising with other departments and teams within the firm
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Download CV template