Personal Tax Assistant Manager, Top 30 FIrm Central London
CTA Qualified Personal Tax Assistant Manager
A Top 30 firm based in London are looking for a newly CTA qualified Personal Tax specialist to join their team. The client base will consist of HNWIs, high profile individuals, partnerships, OMBs, entrepreneurs and non-doms.
The client are based in the Central London area, and it is directly accessible to from one of the city's major rail stations. The offices are modern and the team has a typically low turnover. They offer perks such as flexi-time, pizza Fridays and regular social events and they are an excellent place to work. They are keen on progression and firmly believe in a happy workplace bringing out the best in their staff.
- Preparing tax returns for the Partner to review
- Reviewing the tax returns for junior personnel
- Regular communication between clients and partners
- Assisting with the training and supervision of junior staff
- Getting involved with tax planning and ad-hoc advisory
- Have exposure to capital gains tax, treatment of foreign income, capital allowances, tax credits and inheritance tax
- Liaising with HMRC
- Have at least 4 years Personal Tax experience in a practice
- Be CTA qualified (or almost CTA qualified)
- Have a proactive approach to working in a team
- Attention to detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.