Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
In this position you will support initiatives specific to investment performance measurement and analysis. It involves collecting, communicating, measuring, and analyzing investment performance information to ensure accuracy and the delivery of time-sensitive performance information for clients, marketing materials, investment professionals, and all levels of management. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
• Collect and update performance information such as portfolio and benchmark data, Reconcile and analyze returns generated by performance system using analytical tools to identify and resolve issues.
• Produce, develop, ensure the data integrity, and distribute performance measurement and attribution reports, such as portfolio characteristic reports, competitive peer group comparisons, portfolio contribution analysis, and composite presentation reports.
• Prepare standard and ad-hoc performance and attribution reports on a daily / weekly / monthly basis that support investment management, sales, and client reporting.
• Effectively interpret, analyze, and communicate performance related questions from clients, marketing, investment professionals and management. Provide guidance to other performance analysts.
• Participate in project oriented initiatives to meet the objectives of the performance analytics department either in a team or self-directed environment, such as automating report solutions or participating in departmental projects. Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
• Strong numerical and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools, such as Microsoft Excel and Access
• A strong team player who is able to successfully meet deadlines Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
• Familiarity with investment and performance measurement concepts
• Proficient with data and report automation
• Advanced experience with performance systems, such as Factset, Confluence, Wilshire iQ, Morningstar, and/or Lipper