Performance Analyst - Multi-Asset
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- One Ten Associates
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
A global asset manager with c.£500bn AUM is looking for a brand new performance analyst within their multi-asset team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has some experience within performance to form a career at one of the leading specialist asset managers in the world.
Role and Responsibilities
- Calculation of performance and other portfolio related statistics, e.g. volatility, drawdown, stock turnover, active risk, peer comparison
- Performance attribution
- ensuring data generated by in-house system is correct
- Verifying third party calculated performance analysis
- Complete the integration of a third party attribution provider
- Assisting marketing department with production of marketing documentation (factsheets, RFPs) and client data requests
- Assisting fund managers with analysis tasks (cleaning data, back testing ideas)
You will be working with a wide range of products to include Swaps, Futures, CDS, Bonds, Loans, Equities, Options, MBS/ABS.