The position supports initiatives specific to investment performance measurement and analysis. It involves collecting, communicating, measuring, and analyzing investment performance information to ensure accuracy and the delivery of time-sensitive performance information for clients, marketing materials, investment professionals, and all levels of management. Responsibilities
Ongoing team responsibilities include:
- Collect and update performance information such as portfolio and benchmark data,
- Reconcile and analyze returns generated by performance system using analytical tools to identify and resolve issues.
- Produce, develop, ensure the data integrity, and distribute performance measurement and attribution reports.
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc performance and attribution reports on a daily / weekly / monthly basis that support investment management, sales, and client reporting.
- Effectively interpret, analyze, and communicate performance related questions from clients, marketing, investment professionals and management.
- Participate in project-oriented initiatives to meet the objectives of the performance analytics department either in a team or self-directed environment, such as automating report solutions or participating in departmental projects.
- Degree Educated in Business, Finance, Accounting, or equivalent
- Experience in investment management or financial services
- Strong numerical and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Critical thinker with strong problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools, such as Microsoft Excel and Access
- A strong team player who is able to successfully meet deadlines
About Our Company
- Familiarity with investment and performance measurement concepts
- Work experience specific to performance measurement and analytics
- Proficient with data and report automation
- Experience with performance systems, such as FactSet and Aladdin
ou'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base. We welcome applications from returners to the industry.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.