Job Purpose Statement
Operational role important to reconciling and reporting official performance on our Threadneedle associated portfolios.
Collect, coordinate, measure, and analyze investment performance data to ensure accuracy and the delivery of time-sensitive performance information for clients, marketing materials, investment professionals, and management. Role Responsibilities
• Lead and manage a small team focused on the production of deliverables, such as the equity, fixed income and asset allocation performance attribution reporting.
• Calculate, validate, and distribute portfolio and benchmark characteristics, such as sector, credit, and duration distributions.
• Address performance related questions from clients, marketing, investment professionals, and all levels of management.
• Partner within Operations, Technology, and Vendors to ensure data quality and to identify and resolve issues related to performance data and reporting.
• Provide leadership and participate in performance measurement initiatives. This includes leading improvements impacting performance data, systems, and processes and ensuring thorough documentation of work processes are in place and maintained.
• Provide leadership, coaching, setting goals, and conducting performance reviews with direct reports.
• Influences and regularly interacts at all levels of the organization, including Senior Management, Portfolio Managers, Marketing Professionals, and Legal/Compliance Professionals. Desired Capabilities
• Advanced knowledge of performance measurement concepts; CIPM preferred
• Work experience specific to performance measurement and analytics
• Proficient with data and report automation
• Advanced experience with performance systems, such as Factset, Aladdin, and/or B-One/BiSAM About Columbia Threadneedle Investments
You'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority.
Here, you'll find growth and career opportunities across all of our businesses. We're intentionally built to help you succeed. Our reach is expansive with a global team of 2,000 people working together. Our expertise is diverse with more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. Our clients have access to a broad array of investment strategies and we have the capability to create bespoke solutions matched to clients' specific requirements.
Columbia Threadneedle is a people business and we recognise that our success is due to our talented people, who bring diversity of thought, complementary skills and capabilities. We are committed to providing an inclusive workplace that supports the diversity of our employees and reflects our broader communities and client-base.
We appreciate that work-life balance is an important factor for many when considering their next move so please discuss any flexible working requirements directly with your recruiter.