- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Emagine Consulting
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
emagine Consulting has an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded Performance Analyst to join a Global Investment Bank in Luxembourg.
Location - Luxembourg full time
- More than 5 years of Performance Testing experience
- Hands on experience in performance test case design and analysis of results at different levels (component/service, integration, end to end/user scenarios), security testing and other types on non-functional testing
- Hands on experience developing production work load models and coordinate test environments scaled to run ‘close to prod’ performance tests, Hands on expertise in a variety of performance test frameworks/tools (e.g., HP LoadRunner, JMeter, etc.), monitoring tools (e.g., Dynatrace) and script development using scripting languages (e.g., Perl, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Experience with analysis of Non-functional requirements from performance and security perspective for agile and non-agile projects.
- Hands on experience with Environment mapping of performance testing environment against production, Hands on experience with Diagnostics processes and tool such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics in non-production environment to diagnose performance bottlenecks early during delivery life cycle.
- Hands-on programming experience (e.g., Java, C, SQL DB querying) and source configuration tools (GIT, SVN, MKS, etc.),Experience in a QA/test environment with a focus on technical, performance testing in a variety of environments (distributed, cloud and mainframe, business workflows and services/APIs, databases)
- Experience in analyzing test results to expose potential performance issues, ensure every layer of the architecture is instrumented to assist in identifying root cause of performance issues
- Good track record of handling large projects/programmes with multiple systems
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Good knowledge and hands on experience working with ALM
What you’ll get in return:
- A commitment to an accelerated: career pathway, development and learning.
- A start-up mentality within an established brand.
- Excellent salary, bonuses and un-capped commission structure that is actually achievable.
- An exceptional benefits package.
- Recognition Programmes.
- Diverse, global environment.
- Socially responsible environment and volunteering opportunities.
emagine is always looking to expand our bench and associate network for future projects. If you are not currently available for new projects please feel free to update us with your most recent profile and next availability and we will keep you informed of suitable projects when you are seeking your next challenge.