People Services Consultant - London
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
People Services Consultant
We are looking for a People Services Consultant to join our Human Resources team to support Aviva Investors managers and employees globally in all aspects of HR administration including the effective maintenance of systems and procedures.
Providing a timely and accurate administration service, to include (but not limited to):
- Maintaining HR database (Workday) ensuring new joiners / promotions / leavers are uploaded correctly and in a timely manner globally
- Managing People Services mailbox, responding and resolving queries from Managers and employees within appropriate timescales
- Ensuring personnel records accuracy taking into account the provisions of the Data Protection Act (and non-UK equivalents)
- Maintaining the payroll system ensuring that all updates are made in accordance with the deadlines set and checking of smaller international payrolls
- Establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships within the People function, other departments and external contacts in order to ensure best practice and knowledge sharing
- Collaborating with HR team colleagues, offering solutions, planning time and prioritising work, so that the workload is completed with due regard for priority and agreed time-scales
- Providing feedback from staff to relevant HR colleagues to influence future development of HR policy and practice
- Experience in an administrative capacity, within a Human Resources, training or service oriented environment
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Outstanding customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of HR practices and procedures
- Able to handle sensitive information and situations and deal with people at all levels
- Work on own initiative to achieve agreed plans and targets
- Well organised with good attention to detail and focus on being accurate with data
- Knowledge of Workday
- Understanding of regulatory requirements
- Good analysis skills
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours.
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.