At KPMG, our values define who we are and the way we do business. As a leading professional services firm, we know that our strength and capability come from our people – their different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. From our inclusive leadership strategy to our diversity and inclusion targets – we’re making bold changes to who we are and what we do. Be part of it.
Our Investment Advisory team (of 85 investment professionals) offers full investment consulting services to both trustees and sponsors of pension schemes across both defined benefit and defined contribution markets. Our practice is expanding to provide advice to charities, insurers and high net worth individuals on a range of investment issues. Our Investment Advisory team has grown significantly over the last few years and is a key growth area for KPMG over the next few years meaning significant investment in new ideas and technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for individuals to be based in our London office with strong investment consulting skills, backed up with a commercial outlook and internal drive. The role will include:
- Providing support in the provision of investment advice to our clients
- Undertaking investment manager research
- Undertaking general investment research
- Attending client meetings with other members of the team
- Working in multi-disciplinary teams including tax professionals, chartered accountants, corporate financiers and governance consultants to deliver issues led advice to a range of clients.
Qualifications and Skills
Applicants are expected to be making good progress towards being a qualified actuary (FIA/FFA) or CFA qualified (or equivalent)
Experience and Background
The ideal attributes are:
- Strong analytical skills
- Previous investment consulting experience
- The ability to take on a high level of responsibility at an early stage
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work effectively in a team
- Willingness to manage clients