At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity encouraging an environment where employees can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective. Fitch is also committed to supporting its employees by advancing conversations around diversity, equity and inclusion. Fitch's Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) have been established by employees who have joined together as a workplace community based on similar backgrounds or life experiences. Fitch's ERGs are available to connect employees with others within the organization to offer professional and personal support.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
Fitch (China) Bohua Credit Ratings Ltd. is licensed by the People's Bank of China (PBOC) and the National Association of Financial Market Institutional Investors (NAFMII) to provide rating services for China's onshore bond market. The rating agency offers independent analysis, transparent methodologies and a rigorous ratings process in line with international best practice. Fitch Bohua provides forward-looking ratings, in-depth research, valuable data tools and insightful commentary. It is committed to supporting the development and internationalisation of China's capital markets. Fitch Bohua is wholly owned by Fitch Ratings. Department overview:
The Payroll function is based within the Human Resources team and reports to the Global Head of HR Ops, Reward & Analytics. The Payroll function in London is a team of four, responsible for managing the six in house Fitch Group UK payrolls as well as a further 10 outsourced payrolls across the EMEA region. Responsibilities:
Qualifications and experience:
- Assisting with the processing and completing the monthly UK payroll processes for approx. 1,050 employees within the agreed timeframes, across the six different PAYE schemes.
- Accurate and timely input of payroll data including; overtime, benefits and bonuses, new starters, leavers and contractual amendments in accordance with HR records.
- Prepare monthly payroll journals ready for entry in to the Fitch Group accounting system (SAP).
- Reconciliation of monthly payroll GL accounts on SAP.
- Reconciliation and payment of monthly pension contributions and assistance with other benefits administration as required.
- Work closely with both the Human Resources and Finance teams to ensure accurate and timely flow of information.
- Dealing with internal and external payroll queries within a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with the completion and delivery of all yearend payroll related tax reporting, including preparation of P11Ds.
- Highly numerate, you will have good general office skills including intermediate level Excel (Vlookups/ Pivot tables) and strong attention to detail
- Advanced time management. Able to prioritize workload and work to deadlines.
- Previous experience working as a payroll administrator, with broad experience across all aspects of an in-house payroll function
- ADP Globalview or similar payroll systems experience expected
- Previous experience of working on non UK payrolls and good vendor management skills
- IAB Level 1 Certificate in Payroll or AAT Certificate in bookkeeping preferred but not essential.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: https://www.fitchbohua.cn/ | www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.