Payroll Senior Analyst
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About the Role
Performs moderately complex work in support of payroll preparation and distribution for all countries in Europe and the Middle East across Wells Fargo's businesses. Currently this includes UK, Luxembourg, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Sweden, Netherlands and UAE.
Manage vendor relationships and workflows to execute accurate and timely payroll services to all of Wells Fargo's team members across the region.
Ensure compliance to the related local legal and regulatory requirements. Responsibilities:
- Review and process additions and changes to payroll system and ensure accounting distribution and preparation of deductions.
- Answers questions from employees and managers regarding payroll matters, records, deductions and procedures.
- Analyses and processes changes on internal reports and make corrections to internal applications.
- Coordinates and processes any irregular payments.
- Prepare input forms for automated data processing system.
- Utilises the various internal and external payroll and HR systems to perform duties.
- Requires a good knowledge of company payroll policies and procedures.
- Ensure payroll processes to be performed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Gather and provide responses and data for external and internal audits.
- Ad-hoc projects.
Market Skills and Certifications Requirements:
- Previous German and France payroll experience with a good understanding of payroll legislation.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good team working skills.
- General financial skills and knowledge, including basic understanding of balance sheet and budgeting.
- System utilisation: Microsoft Office including intermediate Excel skills, internet/intranet, office business systems experience.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft is preferred.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.