- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Resource Solutions
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
1 GENERAL The HR Operations Officer reports to the Compensation & Benefits Manager. * Mission of the Department The mission of HR UK is to provide a responsive, business aligned HR service to ABN employees and businesses. * Context of the Function * Working with Senior Management and Head Office to implement the HR strategy for reward for ABN AMRO in the UK. * Administering processes to ensure they meet the appropriate governance and control in all HR activities.
- Objective of the Function
To support the HR Business Partners, Compensation & Benefits team and the HR Administrative team, ensuring all administrative processes are delivered to a high standard to the business areas and employees. Acting as an ambassador for the Company, ensuring employees and the business areas have a trusted, professional HR department.
- Results and Core Activities
- Assist with the day-to-day running of the benefits administration
- Ensure changes to benefits are correctly applied on payroll
- Ensure the schemes premiums are paid in a timely manner
- Work alongside 3rd party benefit administrator/advisors and manage ongoing relationships
- Assist in the delivery of the new joiner benefits induction presentation.
- Ensure all new joiners pension are processed correctly on payroll
- Ensure monthly payments are loaded into the Aegon site for payment
- Coordinate Pension Governance meetings on a quarterly basis
- Ensure all handouts related to pension meetings are distributed in a timely manner
- Assist with the monthly payroll process. Ensuring payroll information is sent to the external payroll provider on a timely basis (and in line with strict authorisation controls), payroll is checked and the salary account is funded to ensure that salary payments can be made.
- Ensure payroll submissions are accurate, and be accountable for its accuracy
- Ensure all changes are entered accurately and in a timely basis on the payroll database
- Process monthly payments in relation to Childcare Vouchers and Give As You Earn
- Ensure all Expat invoices made through account payable are grossed up through payroll
- Ensure all Expat payments are made through HSBC in a timely manner
- Maintain/monitor the relationship with payroll provider and escalate any service related issues as appropriate.
Reporting and Operations
- Continually review all HR operations and processes in order to recommend and execute improvements and efficiencies where appropriate
- Extracting, manipulation and accurately presenting monthly or periodic HR queries and reports including;
- Headcount reports,
- Business dashboards
- Co-ordination of the monthly Risk dashboard
- Sickness and absence reporting
- Business Continuity reporting including the call cascade listing and headcount sheets.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the contracts for HR service providers in line with the Procurement policy.
- Creating and maintaining the HR Connections page
- Responsible for the processing of all HR related invoices
Annual/On-going HR Activities:
- Assist with the annual review of the flexible benefits program
- Assist with Tax year end administration
- Preparation of P11ds for all employees
- Class 1A NIC contribution calculation and payment
- Liaise with the tax department re PSA calculations and payments
- Assist with the Calculation of directors emoluments for auditors
- Assist with continued development of the HR system