Payroll Administrator Assistant
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Grupo BBVA
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
We are looking to recruit for a HR Payroll Administrator Assistant to join our London Office. This post is seen as a core career development opportunity for a highly numerate individual with the right aptitudes and motivation. In-depth training will be provided. To provide strong Payroll Administrative skills from start to finish, processing the UK monthly payroll and liaising with the businesses on all payrolls related matters. To provide assistance on Tax, third party payments and company benefits schemes.
- To timely process all payroll data provided from HR from start to finish and evaluate its accuracy on a monthly basis.
- To check and take ownership of inputting data on the following tasks:
Preparation of monthly payroll schedules
Leavers: processing P45’s
Redundancy/ Termination Payments
Changes to Employees T’s & C’s
Ensure that all activities whithin the role are compliant with Policies and Procedures
Processing of SMP, Shared Parental Pay, Paternity Pay
Answer queries from employees, HR and Finance regarding PAYE, Pension and NI
Manage the administration of the Pension and ensure payments to the Pension providers are made by the relevant deadlines.
Prepare the Payroll Control Accounts on a monthly basis
Monitoring/processing sickness, holiday and absenteeism
Up to date knowledge of Real Time Information / HMRC reporting
Ensure the Tax year End requirements are met, including but not limited to P60’s and P11D’s
- To support HR through business change and in the development of new processes and procedures troubleshooting and identifying hotspots.
- Every month adhering to legislative compliance, audit and control.
- First point of contact for all Payroll related queries, escalating when appropriate to the HR BP.
- Provide reports to the business as required, taking on the status of ‘super user’ in the building of reports and analysis of data.
- Build relationships with key business partners, identifying process improvements and assist in supporting and implementing recommendations made by the HR department.
- Payroll audit checks on payroll data, PAYE account, RTI requirements, comparison checks on data held in HR.net V ADP Freedom.
- Review control books and ensure they balance.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required.
- Minimum of two years payroll experience
- Knowledge on RTI , Auto Enrolment
- ADP freedom and HR.Net preferable
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft package
- Experience of providing a customer centric payroll service
- Experience of working with third parties
- Experience of working with an Interfaced HR/Payroll function