A laedership position within a rapidly expanding payments Fintech. They seek an individual to form part of the core team to a fast paced high performing culture. With significant investment into product and the wider business they are poised to grab market share and grow quickly and sustainably.
A US based card acquirer with significant investment is looking to expand into the European market. They are hiring the core of their European leadership team and are budgeted to hire 20+ people within the next 6 months.
The business is currently processing $20billion per annum and are backed by high profile VC’s who have raised $120million for the expansion project. A significant amount has been invested into product meaning they can be very competitive in the markets they have chosen to enter. The business is supported by customer service teams based in Ireland and is also building product and development teams in the UK.
- ownership of a particular vertical such as market places
- Work with the CRO to create forecasts and budgets
- Work with product teams to create market and client specific solutions
- Work with marketing to create collateral to support sales efforts
- Manage sales processes for conception to completion – this will entail product build and pricing strategies
- Work with implementation teams to ensure a smooth onboarding experience
- Handover new clients to account management – circling back from time to time to ensure you are achieving maximum wallet share
- Be a part of the leadership team – drive entrepreneurial growth across the European business
- Network with key stakeholders across the US and Ireland
- Help create a high functioning and fast paced culture
- Be a positive and influential member of the team – mentoring and assisting junior team members.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling payments solutions and a demonstrable, high value sales record
- Up to £100,000 base salary depending on experience
- 15% commission on sales
- Various other perks and benefits
- flexible home working