Part Time HR Consultant
- Nov 23, 2021
- £450 - £500 pd
My client a leading insurance firm based in the city are looking to hire a Part Time HR Consultant to lead on a business wide HR project
The role is an exciting position with excellent exposure across the business and will help to really drive organisational change.
It is a part time need (approximately 2-3 days a week) for an initial 6 month contract. As HR Project Manager the role will support the HR team and also a Transformation Director with the delivery of a major transformation programme which will run over the next 3 years.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Incepting a project plan from providing a skills gap analysis across all roles in the business
- Design a skills gap framework and work with business leaders to assess their teams gaps
- Design a training framework after assessing skills and knowledge base
- Work with external partners to train on any new technology requirements
- Assist with providing & implementing a 'Train the trainer' approach for technical training, with a 3rd party vendor
- Working with programme leads to complete a high level activity implementation plan / roadmap for each functional area by workstream
Skills and experience required:
- Experience scoping out L&D requirements and skills gap analysis
- Experience implementing organisation wide design models
- Strong communication skills and ability to work through people
- Excellent planning, analysis, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work on one's own initiative
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.