• Assessing compliance requirements across a broad spectrum of areas including Anti Money Laundering, Sanctions and Data Protection.
• Designing and implementing quality assurance and record keeping procedures which demonstrate and document adherence to policy.
• Review, revision and implementation of the Corporate Risk Register.
• Development of a formal Sanctions Compliance Programme, to include drafting policies and procedures, creating and delivering training and undertaking risk assessments.
• Monitoring and advising on compliance with AML Regulations and ensuring adherence to best practice through education and the drafting and implementation of policies, procedures and controls.
You will have previous experience of managing AML & Data Privacy processes within a professional services environment. NB Our client is very flexible, and the time can be made up of 3 days a week (7 hours + lunch) or potentially 5 days (e.g. 10.00 – 2.15) if suited childcare arrangements etc.
For further information or a confidential no obligation discussion, please feel free to call David Crook on 020 7330 6963 or send your details to him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Compliance Recruitment Solutions Limited (CRS) are acting as an employment agency in relation to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove that they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Through application, all candidates signify their acceptance of the above information and confirm that the information they provide is true and accurate to the best of their knowledge