Part Qualified Fund Accountant
- £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Walker Hamill
- 13 Feb 19
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a high growth, complex private equity firm based in central London. The role is diverse, challenging and will suit a self-starter who has experience in fund accounting and knowledge of private equity fund structures. The successful candidate will be professional and reliable with strong communication and organisational skills.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly accounts and assist with the audit process.
- Assist with investor quarterly reporting.
- Assist with investor queries and reconciliations.
- Review of cashbooks for all vehicles.
- Review of GL provided by administrators.
- Management of purchase ledger for all vehicles.
- Review of expenses, capital calls and distributions.
- Liaise with administrators on KYC items across all vehicles / structures.
- Assist the Fund Accountant and finance team with ad hoc reports and projects.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), first time passes preferred.
- Minimum 12 months relevant private equity experience.
- Strong communications skills.
- Highly organised and used to delivering on time and to a high standard.
- Detail orientated with a hands-on approach and a positive, proactive attitude.
- Strong Microsoft office skills - Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Walker Hamill has been the leading recruiter in the UK and European private equity space for almost 30 years. We work with a highly diversified client group, including buyout funds of all sizes, growth & venture capital investors, real estate funds, co-investment vehicles, secondaries funds and fund of funds. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia.