Pardot Marketing Automation Specialist (Consultant)
CME Group is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. We're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
To learn more about what a career at CME Group can offer you, visit us at www.wherefuturesaremade.com .
The Marketing Automation Analyst/EMEA is responsible for strategic operation of our automated marketing platform (Salesforce Pardot), including building and supporting standard programs such as email communications, lead capture, lead scoring, nurturing and integration with CRM. This position is located in CME's London office.
The specialist will work with internal clients to implement marketing automation best practices and deliver world-class campaigns/communications. The specialist will also support the onboarding and training of new employees and departments onto the platform as needed. This person will have primary responsibility to support CME's marketing teams located in EMEA, but may occasionally be called upon to support other regions as well.
Success in this role requires extensive working experience with Marketing Automation Platforms, specifically Salesforce Pardot, as well as an intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS; strong analytical abilities, attention to detail, creative problem solving and proven communication skills. This person will be instrumental in driving lead acquisition, and nurturing leads toward revenue opportunities through automation and campaign optimization. This individual will also assist Marketing and Sales team members on the use of Salesforce in their day to day activities as needed and may be assigned to special projects that help manage, maintain, and update CRM and marketing automation systems as needed.
• Work with internal clients to understand, plan, build and execute email communications, marketing automation campaigns and nurture programs in a flexible and timely manner that meets business objectives
• Monitor, analyze and report on critical metrics including email marketing results and engagement through the customer journey. Identify opportunities for testing and recommendations for program improvements.
• Implement global best practices for outbound and inbound marketing, content marketing, lead scoring and grading, lead nurturing and data hygiene
• Evangelize the email and marketing automation execution process including workflow documentation and QA testing to improve efficiency and reduce risk of human error
• Support the generation and implementation of test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing, to drive qualified traffic and revenue-building activities to ensure maximum profitability
• Understand and maintain responsive email and landing page templates that meet CME Group standards and are cross-browser compatible
• Support email content process - layout, content, messaging, review and segmentation, and list management
• Work with cross-regional Marketing Automation team to meet or exceed internal SLAs and ensure seamless coordination across time-zones as needed.
• Communicate effectively and collaborate closely with Marketing Automation team based in other regions. Some meetings (weekly standups, etc.) will happen during U.S. business hours. At times, you may be called upon to help support our APAC region.
• Provide training and documentation for new and existing users
• Perform other duties as assigned
• 2+ years marketing experience with a minimum of 12 months experience working with Salesforce Pardot very highly preferred).
• Experience working in the Salesforce Platform with knowledge of knowledge of basic Salesforce functionality (Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Sales Processes, Lead Processes, and custom object) and highly desirable.
• Bachelor's Degree required or equivalent combination of experience and education
• Ability to understand workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
• Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, presentation
• Candidate must thrive in a fast paced, iterative, deadline driven environment
• Candidate must be team-oriented and thrive in a highly collaborative environment