Paralegal – Norges Bank Real Estate Management
- The salary offer is competitive.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Norges Bank
- 19 Sep 17
Norges Bank Real Estate Management is organised as a separate division within Norges Bank Investment Management and is managing the unlisted real estate portfolio of the Norwegian Government Pension Fund Global (GPFG).
Norges Bank Real Estate Management is seeking a dedicated and results oriented professional for the position as Paralegal in the Legal and Tax team. The Legal and Tax team is responsible for developing tax policy, providing legal and tax advice relating to management strategy, investment processes, investment structuring and investment operations. The team is also responsible for oversight and management of external advisors that provide tax compliance, tax administration and legal services to over 100 real estate investment subsidiaries in Europe, US and Asia.
Your role will be to provide paralegal, company secretarial and legal support services to the Legal and Tax team.
You will be a member of the Legal and Tax team which is an internal team of lawyers and tax advisors based in London, Luxembourg and New York. You will have the opportunity to be a part of an international organisation and influence the further development of the Legal and Tax team.
The position is located in London. Travel may be required.
- Provide company secretarial services work in the UK and the US including maintaining statutory records, statutory filings, Companies House (or similar) documentation, co-ordinating and arranging board meetings and minute taking
- Provide document management services in respect of a wide range of commercial service provider contracts and confidentiality/non-disclosure agreements
- Provide daily support to, and working closely with, the Legal and Tax team
- Carry out basic legal research
- Project management as and when required
- Basic administrative duties
- Contribute to a hardworking, high-performing team with focus on results
- University degree with strong academic record
- Practical experience either as an in-house paralegal from a multinational company or from private practice
- Experience within the corporate and commercial industry or a particular interest in this area is considered an advantage
- Structured and accurate with ability to deliver high quality work
- Collaborative and a good team player
- Ambition to excel
- Excellent communication skills with strong proficiency in written and spoken English
Norges Bank Real Estate Management can offer a rewarding, international and fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a role in safeguarding and building financial wealth for future generations. Norges Bank Real Estate Management has a performance culture that values the contribution of every individual and focuses on professional growth.
Norges Bank Real Estate Management is committed to ensuring Equal Opportunities for all employees.
The salary offer is competitive.
Contact details: Questions regarding the position may be directed to Louise Sjösten, Senior Legal Advisor (tel.: +44 203 873 9320) or Vy Mai, HR Advisor (+47 40 61 73 94 or email@example.com).
Please register an online application via the career portal on www.nbim.no.
Opening date for application is 7 September 2017.
Deadline for application is 8 October 2017.